1. The Hon'ble Prime Minister of India honoured Rajasthan with an award of Rs 1.00 Cr. and a certificate under the 'Krishi Karman Puruskar' for the optimum production of 32.32 lakh tonnes of pulses in the State in the year 2010-11.
2. Rajasthan received first prize of Rs 1.5 Cr. and a certificate from the Government of India on the Rashtriya Panchayat Divas Samaroh for the effective transfer of departments to Panchayati Raj Institutions along with funds, functions and functionaries up to the district level.3. The Government of India honoured the State Government for achieving first position in NRHM for the year 2010.
4. Zila Pramukh of Barmer district, Smt Madan Kaur has been honored by the Government of India for constructing 44 thousand tankas for harvesting drinking water in Barmer district under MGNREGA.
5. According to the IInd Annual Employment & Unemployment Survey 2011-12, conducted by the Labour Bureau of the Union Labour and Employment Ministry situated in Chandigarh, Rajasthan stands third in the country in terms of low unemployment. Rajasthan has only 17 unemployed persons per thousand in comparison to the national average of 38.
6. Rajasthan has been awarded with the National Tourism Award for being the second best state for its outstanding performance during the year 2010-11.
7. Rajasthan holds first position in the country in the implementation of National Rural Drinking Water Supply Programme (2011-12) with score of 75.37 points.
8. Udaipur of Rajasthan has been selected as the best leisure destination of India and honored with the Cond'e Nast Traveler (CNT) award on 1st December, 2011.
9. Due to allotment of housing 'pattas' in the 'Prashasan Gaon Ke Sang Campaign', an additional Rs 346 Cr. have been provided by the Government of India for the additional 95,702 houses under the Indira Awas Yojana as an incentive.
10. District Ajmer has been awarded for best efforts and achievements in Saksharth Bharat Karyakram on 8 September, 2012 (World Literacy Day) by Government of India.
11. NIC, Rajasthan got the 'Public Choice Award' of e-World Forum 2012 for its website 'Apna Khata' for the best efforts made in information & communication technology in the area of rural development.
12. Rajasthan Electronics and Instrumentations Limited has received Skoch Digital Inclusion Award 2012 for online monitoring of Panchayati Raj programmes.